Sunday, March 23, 2008

Who's this cutie?

There is a new addition to the Patrick Pang's (my current landlord's) household. And isn't she the loveliest!

The little doggy is only 2 months old. Patrick's toddler daughter calls her Princess. To me, she's just a baby. I call her Little Fifi, 'coz she looks just like P's old dog, Fifi.

Check out the little darling luxuriating on its very comfy bed!

Posing for the photo. She's not camera shy at all, looks straight into the camera with that eye-smouldering look.

Most of the time, she's just lying down, back legs flipped outwards. But I caught her energetically "jumping" into her king-sized bed.

Doesn't she look regal in this picture?

I've been spending some time each night getting acquainted with the dog. Once, I took the little sweetheart into my room to watch TV with me. 15 minutes into the show, there was a commotion outside as my landlord and his maid were frantically searching for the dog! I let the dog out and pretended that it went into my room when I was not looking. I don't think Patrick was fooled by that lame excuse.

She's really adorable. She likes to lick my hands and feet. Once, she did her business on the floor and started sniffing at her own excretion. I screamed at her to back off! According to Stef, she once saw a bulldog at a pet shop who "shat" (past tense of shit) in her cage, and then turned around immediately to eat the shit up. There were no traces of shit left after that disgusting deed!! Amazingly gross huh? I almost puked over my lunch when she told that nauseating story.

I'm going to miss the little doggy when I move out! Sob!

No comments: