Saturday, January 17, 2009

New baby

My spanking new Macbook is on its way to me! Woohoo! Check out the little beauty...



I'm not trying to sound like a Mac evangelist, but seriously, Apple's just got a way to get you hooked on its products. I started off with the iBook and I've been using it for 6 years? Initially, I experienced some teething problems and within 2 weeks of my purchase, the hard drive went kapoot...but other than that, using the iBook was easy-peasy! When I contemplated getting a new laptop, there was no question I was going to get another Mac! I still love my white-turned-greyish-yellow iBook, but don't you think the black looks uber cool and stylish?

I've also got the ipod nano which I've been using for 3 years and it's still in excellent working condition but I'm toying with the idea of getting a new ipod soon? Heh, maybe when I feel rich enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...its nice!! always wanted an Apple lappy but was afraid that I will not be able to get used to its interface...however, i was told that once u owned one..you will not use any other... =)