Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taiwan here we come!!

It's ON!!! The girly Taiwan rough-it-out budget trip! Haha, the statement in itself is full of ironies I can't help but laugh!

But yea, I am real excited that it is going to happen. Although it will probably be my last proper trip of the year. So goodbye to thoughts of going back to UK, or Japan, or Hong Kong, or any other fancy places. Next year perhaps!

I saw Bobby Chinn in Penang on TV a few days ago gorging himself silly at Gurney Street. Penang laksa, char kway teow, orrr jian, cheng tng, and all sorts of hawker delights. I am soooo tempted to make a trip there one of these days, just to eat, heh. Maybe over a long weekend, anyone interested?

And the super efficient me will start researching Taiwan and build up a fun-packed, adrenaline-punching itinerary. Just wait and see :)

1 comment:

Kayie said...

yay! Finally something to look forward! :)