Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mind boggling questions

Do you want to be a partner?

Do monetary gains excite you?

What do you want?

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

My conversation with my coach went along those lines. We were, afterall, discussing my development plan for the coming year, especially since my stint with my current department is ending soon.

My coach has always been supportive of me. In fact, he's always shared a listening ear and given me good advices. So when he expressed his view that I will be "wasting" myself if I didn't go back to my old department, I was 75% bought over.

Have I forgotten the agony and stress that I used to struggle with? Have I gotten so bored and friendless in my current department that going back to the old lifestyle actually seemed like an "attractive" option? Maybe it's time to stop hiding? Maybe it's time for me to grow up and start acting like an adult? *shudders*

So yea, time's up. Play time is over. Time to get back to reality. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

2 comments:

Kayie said...

we can still be partners selling curry poks together... or set up stall at every flea mart?

Jellbell from Hell said...

Ehhhh u know how to make curry poks? Selling clothes at flea mkt seems to be a better idea! LOL