Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dollars and cents

July is really a bad month for me, where money is concerned. Firstly, due to the economic crisis and my transfer to the training department, I got a crappy bonus. When I saw the quantum, I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

To make matters worse, stuff that I bought off eBay has gone missing. It's the 3rd week since the seller mailed it and still nowhere in sight. I wonder why my bills can, with 100% certainty, never go missing but an innocent parcel is vulnerable to disappearances?

And to rub salt into open wound, Jetstar decided to slash their airfares to Taipei. Which basically means that I've overpaid for my ticket! Not by a small amount, mind you. In the heat of the moment, I told P I'm boycotting Jetstar (but first must give them a piece of my mind) and taking SQ going forward. (PS: As I'm cooling down, I think there may be a need to re-consider those words at a later date.)

Fuckety fuckety fuck fuck fuck fuck!

There, I feel better now :)



Edited on 27 July 2009
Add "incurring interest charges for unpaid insurance premiums for the past 2 years" to my list of July 2009 financial woes.

I wish July would end pronto, sigh!

2 comments:

Kayie said...

Miss To Yiwan, your response is much appreciated.

Kayie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.