Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Stunned

I'm supposed to blog about the recent Bangkok trip (Mr Evil's been calling me lazy) but somehow I just haven't found the inspiration to. Blogging requires inspiration, otherwise all blog entries will look like this.

Went to Bangkok last week.
Had great fun.
Ate a lot.
Shopped a lot.
Dead broke.

Anyway, I am sure the inspiration will come soon :)

xxxx

Today was the first day of training for the newbies. This has in a way become "my baby" as it's an easier and less stressful course to conduct. Also, I'm the youngest in my department so the narrower age gap is supposed to make the newbies want to relate to me more (huh?).

Anyway, the weirdest thing is this girl came up to me before lunch break and asked me whether I remember her (errrr no, I don't?). In order not to hurt her feelings, I told her she looks familiar but I can't remember when and where I've met her. She told me that I spoke to her during the recruitment drive at one of the local universities last year. She also said we had a lively discussion about falling eyelashes (huh!!). Of course, all the while I was smiling and nodding my head (she is rather cute and bubbly). And then she said something that stunned me:

"You told me to come to P** and here I am!"

Oh man, what have I gotten the poor girl into???

2 comments:

Jason Goh aka Mr Evil said...

Ms Meanie as usual! :P

Jellbell from Hell said...

hey it wasn't intentional!! btw why din we go to bed supper club in BKK!