Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bizarre love triangle

I spend an inordinate amount of time on the Internet. I check my emails and Facebook too often, research on my upcoming travels, and one other (shameful) thing that I do is spy on people via their blogs. These "people" refer to friends, celebrities and yes, strangers! Some of my friends would know that I've been following the blogs of 3 teenage girls who are best buddies. I don't know why I read their blogs really, maybe because they are young and gorgeous? Or maybe I am living vicariously through their partying and clubbing lives? Or maybe they personify what I would have liked to be but wasn't at that age - carefree, taking risks, falling in and out of love, having tattooed ah-beng/ah-lian friends, etc etc. Reading their blogs certainly make me feel like a Ms Goody-Two-Shoes.

So anyway, there is a mini saga going on with one of the gals now- let's call her Ms A. Ms A was seeing this ah-beng (AB) and recently they broke up and AB seemed to have moved on with a new gal Ms C. On her blog, Ms A professes her love for AB and proclaims that she will not give him up and they are working things out. Which is alright cause there are loads of pictures on her blog of her and AB and it sure looks like they are on the road to recovery. "Fans" of Ms A leave comments lambasting Ms C. Haters of Ms A call her a slut for being all touchy-feely with AB when he is already going out with Ms C, to which she responds that he is not going out with anyone.

My curiosity was piqued. Is AB two-timing Ms A and Ms C? Is Ms A in denial? So with my special investigative powers, I tracked down AB and Ms C on Facebook and her blog.

On AB's facebook, he is "in a relationship with Ms C".

On Ms C's blog, you will see plenty of pictures of him and Ms C. They look and sound like they're together and in love. Ms C likewise proclaims her love for AB and says she will not give him up. Though not explicit, she hints that she is not affected by what's going on.

Saucy, isn't it? I'm deducing that Ms A is in self-denial and clinging on to a lost love. And AB is shamelessly lapping up the attention from 2 very pretty girls. Though he is together with Ms C, he is not pushing away the advances from his ex, Ms A, possibly on the pretext that he still regards her as his friend. Which may be his justification to Ms C for still hanging out with Ms A. Only boys are capable of such bullshit, in my humble opinion.

I shall wait and see how this saga unfolds. Let's hope there are no casualties from this love triangle, though I doubt so!

3 comments:

Stephie said...

hahaha ehhh send me the links leh... as u know, I, of all ppl, need to live vicariously thru others!!!

sounds so trashy... I HEART!!!! buarrrhahahahahha

weihua said...

Wa hahaha sounds like watching drama serial !!!!
Quick quick episode 2.

YH said...

Waah juicy narration !!! I'm so piqued to know e URL!! ;)