Friday, November 17, 2006

Sin #3: Party like there's no tomorrow



Okay, okay, to be honest, there was no late night partying as P and I were exhausted from all the shopping we were doing earlier. But we did enjoy 2 bottles of beer each at the uber-cool Armani bar and 1/5, both in Wan Chai. We tried to get into the very exclusive Dragon-i at LKF, but were turned away because we were not good-looking enough....ooops, correction: I mean, the place was spilling with models and VIPs, that's why they didn't let us in!! All in all, an unforgettable night!

THANKS KARINE DEAR!!!!

P/S: Did I also mention that I was enjoying this droolicious eye candy in the form of a bartender and his bewitching eyes? Yea, I noticed his eyes, despite the darkness. Don't ask me what colour they were, though.... hehe.

No comments: