Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New blog pic

The girls were updating their blog with the latest designer templates, which made me want to change mine too. After perusing the new templates, none seemed to catch my eye. So I fiddled with some past travel photos with Photoshop, made a collage with Picasa and viola! I've got my own original blog picture!

I love how retro it looks. The photos were handpicked by none other than the traveller herself! From top left, clockwise - A quaint cafe selling (yes you got it right) sandwiches in Delphi, Greece; lovers' locks in Mala Strana, Prague; a bicycle leaning against an old shed in Yangon, Myanmar; and pretty boats afloat in Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan.

All of these trips bring back fond memories for me. Ahhhh I am feeling so sentimental but it's getting late and I need to catch my beauty sleep now. Good night! :)

4 comments:

juskawaime said...

It is niceeee!! =)

stephie!! said...

verrrry pretty and poetic!

er... my travel pics look nothing like those... alamak (*shame*) no skill la... hahaha

Cher Yan ~ Ziyan said...

nice blog pic!

Jellbell from Hell said...

Thanks gurls! :)