Monday, February 05, 2007

3 more fell out!

You will not believe this, but last Saturday, I dreamt that another 3 of my teeth fell out! Some of you might think this is funny and heyy, go ahead and laugh at my expense man, evil fellas...but when your teeth fall out for real next time, you ain't gonna get any sympathy from me! Hmmmpphhh!

Startled by this uncanny coincidence, I decided to test out a theory from the dream interpretation (See blog entry: Interpretation of Dream - http://jellbellfrhell.blogspot.com/2007/01/interpretation-of-dream.html). Motivated by the allure of a windfall, I headed straight for the 4D shop after tennis on Sunday and bought 4343, 0043 and 4300 - $1 big each. Initially, I thought 4343 alone was good enough, but the very masterful and imaginative P threw up 2 other alternatives (and he might have come up with more permutations had I not stopped him in time!)

Sadly, none of the numbers made it. As always, my gambling luck stinks and the only way I'm ever going to get rich is to slog my butt off! :(

No comments: