Friday, February 02, 2007

The Healthy Tai-Tai

I was utterly dismayed when realization hit me that my 1-week break is almost over. Many of you might be wondering what I've been up to for the past couple of days. Here's a lowdown of my activities for the week:-

Monday: Woke up to a late lunch and met my ex-roommate from uni for dinner.

Tuesday: Pre-medical check-up and gym in the morning, met Hay for sashimi and sushi for lunch, followed by movie: The Painted Veil (Rated: 3.5/5)

Wednesday: Shopping and met my secondary school cum JC friend for dinner @ New York New York. Had a mushroom sandwich and salad, in line with the "Eat Healthy" campaign.

Thursday: Gym in the morning, lunch with an ex-colleague and met P for martinis and filet mignon @ Morton's in the evening. Yum yum!

I would also add that on all days, I managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping here and there. You see, what I've been up to is basically to lead the life of a tai-tai. Except I don't play mahjong but go to the gym instead. Haha I have this comic visual of a tai-tai, with bee-hive hair and heavy makeup, sweating it out at the gym and getting her mascara-laced lashes all smudgy. I guess you could call me a new-age tai-tai! :o)

I could really get used to this lifestyle, you know.....

No comments: