Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A logcake too many??

When I was a little girl, I always bugged my dad to buy me a logcake for Christmas. I always imagined the logcake to be the house of Santa, his reindeers and the random cute characters you see resting on the log. My dad, being the all-practical father who believed that logcakes are no different from normal cakes but a lot more expensive, never bought me one.

The magic of a logcake stayed with me until I started having my own parties. It was then that I realised that my dad is right (as he always is). But I still think logcakes are oh-so-pretty!! Check out the ones I had this Christmas....




Logcake 3 wins hands-down in the "2006 Christmas Logcake Competition". It's dark chocolate cake with layers of rich, gooey, dark chocolate in between. Heavenly!

No comments: