Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh the weather outside is frightful

Best place to be: In bed tucked under layers of blanket right up to the neck / Under a hot shower

Best thing to do : Nap, sleep and snooze (wait, aren't they all the same thing!?) / Do nothing

Best food : French loaf dipped in spicy curry chicken to give your stomach that kick! / My very own spaghetti bolognaise (recommended for both rain and shine!)

Best drink : Double-boiled soup (any kind!) / Hot chinese tea

Best music : Jazz / Lullabies

Worst place to be : Out in the rain and cold (brrrrrr!) / My office

Worst thing to do : Work / For once, I'll have to say shop :(

Worst food : Cold salad / Raw food (unless taken with some alcohol..hic!)

Worst drink : Anything from the fridge / Cold soup

Worst music : Trance / Techno

I must be running out of things to blog, or the cold must have frozen my mind! I love this frightful weather!!

No comments: