Sunday, December 31, 2006

The strategy to make you come back for more!

Can't believe my facial took 2.5 hours today...the longest ever! But you know what, I've got nice, clear, blemish-free skin (at least for now), plus perfectly-arched eyebrows! The lady who attended to me was damn "lao jiao". I think she could do a facial with her eyes closed.

As with all facial therapists, these people can never heap out positive comments whole-heartedly, without some sort of a qualification.

Facial therapist (FT): Wow, your complexion looks good! Don't think I have to do much squeezing today.

Me: *mutters* Thanks!

FT: But I feel many small pimples beneath your skin that may pop out at any moment. Have you been drinking water?

Bummer! See what I mean? Make me happy, then make me sad so that I'll come back for more!

No comments: