Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Freebie for grabs!

Remember the movie tickets I won in the lucky draw for my Dinner & Dance (See entry: 3rd time lucky posted in Dec 06)? I then realised, to my utter disgust, that the tickets are valid only from Mondays to Fridays, before 5.30pm. What the !@?#$?#@$%?

I remember thinking how ridiculous the conditions were. And how my dear company could actually give away tickets knowing full well where we'll be and what we'll be doing during that earthly hour.

At that time, it was unbeknownst to me that I'll be putting in my resignation and leaving the company shortly after. In 2 days time, all my bags will be packed and I'll be ready to go! On top of that, my request for a 1-week early release has been granted, thanks to the sweet and understanding manager I've been working for over the past 6 years. She was the only one with a real reason and the power to block my request, but she didn't. Thank you, TSJ!

Back to the topic, I now have a 1 week break tucked securely under my armpits and guess what! I'm going to take this chance to utilise my movie tickets!! As I've 4 tickets, I can either catch 4 movies alone for free or, I could be nice and offer to share them with my beloved friends. So to you punks out there, if you're not working and would like to catch a movie with yours truly next week, let me know! I promise you we'll have a rolling good time! :o)

2 comments:

Hayden Lak said...

I call dibs! 1st!

Jellbell from Hell said...

Cool, we can decide on the movie next week. But no chick flicks pls!