Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beef allergy tested - Negative!

Much to P's displeasure, after days of abstinence, I finally tucked in to some beef fried rice, beef yakitori and hamburg at Shokudo (Japanese Marche-style restaurant at the basement of Raffles City) yesterday. And guess what?

NO RASH!

While I'm rubbing my hands in glee, for there's no need for me to abstain from my favourite meat afterall, the question still lingers as to what caused the serious bout of rash 2 weeks ago.

And I do love the food at Shokudo. My favourites are the pork belly yakitori, omelette with a variety of mouth-watering fillings like unagi, mushroom cheese etc, the ultra-thin crusted pizza and the Japanese matcha (green tea). The queue's always ridiculously long though, even on a weekday!

Ah well, let's hope the upcoming outlet at The Heeren (which is taking over the previous Village) will even out the crowd!

No comments: