Monday, July 30, 2007

Who's your favourite guy?

Mike Delfino - Cute, cute Mike...but he has such bad taste really. Love the roguish, handsome charm he exudes.

Ian - Mr Bad-Taste Number 2. Sexy Brit accent, gentlemanly ways and did I mention he's oh-so-rich...

Tom - The family man. Boring and homey but always reliable. Loves his wife and adores his kids.

Carlos - Sex fiend on the prowl. Passionate, aggressive and macho man with an erupting libido.

There's this other slightly psychotic guy (Bree's husband) but I don't think anyone would pick him, so...not worth the mention, yea?

Mike would be my typical crushee in the past :) Ideal man would be a cross-breed between Mike and Tom. Someone who makes me go weak in the knees but whom I can trust to love me and my kids forever.

1 comment:

Hayden Lak said...

Carlos ruleZ, he snagged the hot latino chick