Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Yellow People

Guess who's coming to Singapore?!!?


I am so thrilled! I'm a huge fan of "The Simpsons" cartoon series, though unfortunately, not big enough a fan to have watched every single episode. Come to think of it, it was my brother Hay who started me on The Simpsons. I remember thinking to myself then how retarded and jaundiced the yellow creatures look. But their silly wit and caustic humour eventually won me over! My favourite character, is none other than the rascal - Bart Simpson.

"Eat my shorts!"

I'm going to mark the date down - 27 July 2007. Coincidentally, I get paid on the same day! So I'm gonna be generous and treat P to this movie (coz I know he has no love for Bart and his lovely family *sob*).

And do do do check out the official website for the movie. It's loads of fun! You can create your own Simpsons Avatar, take a tour of Springfield (home to our yellow friends) and play some inane games that'll drive you bonkers.

No comments: