Sunday, October 08, 2006

I am a laggard

It's finally happened!

Tempted by and finally succumbing to curiosity, a blog (mine!) is born. I have always pooh-poohed friends who got caught in the blog fever early and swore that I will never have the time nor will I ever be bothered to start something of my own. Well, I prove myself wrong.

So what do I write in my blog? Pour out my sorrows, bitch and complain about people and work, do reviews of movies / songs / food / books or write about this humdrum existence of mine? The possibilities are endless, and I have yet to decide. In fact, I might just do everything, with "bitch and complain" taking the predominant function of my blog *keke*

There are a few reasons which compelled me to start a blog. Here are a couple:-

1. I have too much free time on hand
2. Diaries are passe (and I have bad handwriting)
3. I wanna be hip and cool like my blogger friends
4. I have free & unlimited internet access
5. I need to
(desperately) divert my attention from shopping websites

I stare into space...experiencing my first bout of writer's block. Tune in for more musings and ramblings tomorrow. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to bloggerland!!!

enuf pooh-pooh-ing ... join the club!!!

Hayden Lak said...

Stylo mylo, welcome to bloggerland... bitchin is a good start. Will make ur blog uber popular ^_^