Friday, October 27, 2006

It's finally here!!

Come Saturday, I'll be participating in my 1st flea market ever! So just a reminder for those reading this (which I believe, is few, as my blog has yet to achieve cult status), pop on down, especially if you have nowhere to go or some spare cash to spend.

Date: 28 Oct 2006 (Saturday)
Time: 1pm to 7pm
Venue: *Scape (behind Orchard Cineleisure)

I'll be there, hot and sweaty, peddling my wares. There'll be pretty earrings, bracelets and necklaces for sale. May I add that each piece was painstakingly pieced and strung together with the utmost care and patience. And they're going at incredible prices!

As the name suggests, you may catch some fleas from the pre-owned clothing and bags that'll also be on sale! Seeya there! :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

I dropped by Vivocity after work today to get some gifts and I was floored. The shopping centre is incredibly spacious and all my favourite shops are there! You name it.....Zara, Forever 21 (ridiculous for a 27 year old, but hey, I've been said to look 18), Topshop, Tangs etc etc. Honestly, the place is so huge I didn't have time to explore every nook and cranny. Walked and walked till my feet hurt so badly...blaming it on my stupid power heels! Anyway, can't wait to go back again! With a wadful of cash and credit cards, of course!

No comments: