Tuesday, October 10, 2006

LIME Flea Market

At the end of a tiring workday in the office, an unexpected e-mail appeared in my mailbox with the following announcement:-

Hello lucky people! We are glad to inform you that you are successful in your application for LIME Flea Market @ *Scape. The details as follows:

Date: 28 Oct 2006 (Saturday)
Time: 1pm to 7pm
Venue: *Scape (behind Orchard Cineleisure)

I'm finally going to set-up my own flea stall! I've been talking about it for ages but it was all talk and no action. Ironically though, I won't be selling my own stuff this time (am helping puppy's momma with her hand-made earrings and necklaces). But I'm excited all the same! :)

Come visit me, y'all! Whether it's to browse, say hi or buy earrings! I promise to give you a discount!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! will check u out :)