Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy 19th Month Baby!

Yes, P and I have been together for a cool 19-months! Yea, I know it's kinda sweet that we keep track of this special day by the month, except for the 1-2 occasions where both of us forgot *oops!* But we're not the sweetest ok? I know of a girl who used to celebrate by the week! That's so sweet it'll give you diabetes.

So after work today, we decided to go for a lomantic dinner at Clarke Quay. We spent a good half an hour deciding on which restaurant to hit, as everything looked so enticing! :) Finally settled on Bayang, a Balinese restaurant with pretty reasonable prices. P ordered the grilled jumbo prawns combo and I was fixated on the baked duck combo (duck, being my favourite meat). The combos come with coconut rice and salad and costs 2 bucks more than the dish alone, so we thought it was pretty worth it. Feeling ravenous, we ordered another Ayam Panggang (i.e. roast chicken) marinated in some special sweet sauce to share.

Verdict? Delectable and very tasty. I found the jumbo prawns a tad dry but P was digging the prawnhead for roe with relish (help! help! cried the unborn baby prawns). Thumbs up!

After dinner, we joined chio-babe Lynn and her friends at Bice (pronounced Bee-cheh) for drinks. It was the opening night for Bice, though for the life of me, I can't understand why. The place has been around for quite a while guys! Maybe it's just an excuse for Mr Choo to host a party! The place was pretty cool and the interior reminded me of a library 'coz of its woody feel. There were also a couple of gals with deep cleavages trotting around, so that was pretty engrossing. After 2 glasses of white wine, I was beaming like a lobster and ready to go home!

1 comment:

s p a c e d o n u t said...

omg...u too?

going baby baby baby? *grin*

~ chio-bu